- 2/3 cup white glue
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup water
- 2-3 cups shaving cream
- 1.5 tablespoons Contact Lens Solution **Important: your brand of contact lens solution must have boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredient list
- Liquid Food Colouring
- Add white glue to a bowl.
- Add water and baking soda and then mix.
- Add shaving cream and mix.
- Add food colouring until you are satisfied with the color, mix.
- Now slowly add in your contact solution - add in 1 tablespoon, knead for 5 minutes and then add in the 1/2 tablespoon after kneading for some time. The slime will be very sticky when you’re kneading – and that’s normal!
Note: fluffy slime is MESSY when you’re making it. It is normal that it will stick to your hands as you’re kneading. If you still find it too sticky, add some baby oil or lotion to your hands. You can also add more contact solution if it’s still too sticky, just a little bit at a time. If you add too much contact solution the slime may become too hard and won’t be as stretchy to play with.
Repeat the above recipe for each colour you’d like to make. Once you mix the colours together they will eventually mix into one color like play dough does so you can keep them separate or mix and see what happens!