When:Father's Day Breakfast in Bed recipes
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 eggs
- salt, taste
- pepper, taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese(25 g)
- chive, to taste
- muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the slices of bacon in the muffin tin, wrapping in a circle.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired. Crack 1 egg into each of the cups, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the egg yolks reach your desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.