When:Recipe from ALDI Lutwyche
- 4 slices of white or wholemeal bread
- Suggested fillings: Mayonnaise, Tinned tuna, Sliced turkey or ham, Avocado, Cucumber, Carrot, Cheese
- Remove bread crusts and cut each slice in two, lengthways.
- Flatten bread pieces using a rolling pin.
- Cut fillings into pieces approximately the length of the short side of the bread.
- If using tuna as a filling, drain a small can and mix with about a teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Butter bread pieces, and if not using tuna mix, apply a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Layer 3 fillings of your choice onto each slice of bread, and roll each slice up tightly “sushi style”.
- Pinch ends to seal.