- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 brown onions, finely sliced
- 185g jar Thai yellow curry paste
- 4 x 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4 pieces each
- 270ml coconut milk
1. Heat oil in a large, deep casserole saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 6 minutes or until browned.
2. Add coconut milk and 1 cup of water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Divide among serving bowls and serve.